The following is
ATCLOUD's Acceptable Use Policy ('AUP'). By using ATCLOUD's Posting services ('Services'), you agree to
comply with this AUP. You also agree to require your end users to comply with this AUP. ATCLOUD.NET reserves
the right to amend this AUP at any time, with or without notice to you. ATCLOUD.NET agrees to post any
changes to this AUP on the ATCLOUD's Homepage (located at:
https://www.ATCLOUD.NET) and you agree to periodically review this AUP as
modified from time to time. You agree to be bound to this AUP, as modified from time to time, every time
you use or access the Services.
Pursuant to your Posting Services Agreement, ATCLOUD.NET may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate
your access to the Services if your conduct violates (or appears to violate) the AUP. In addition,
ATCLOUD.NET may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your access to the Services, if any of your
end users violate the AUP.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services (nor will you permit an end
user to use the Services) for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited by this AUP. You may
not use the Services (nor will you permit an end user to use the Services) in any manner that could
damage, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair any of the Services offered by ATCLOUD.NET, or any services
offered by a third party, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any of our Services.
You may not (nor will you permit your end users to) obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or
information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
USE OF SERVICES
The Services are designed to enable you and your end users to communicate with others via the Internet.
You agree to use the Services (and to require your users to use the Services) only to post, send and
receive messages and material that is proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Service. By
way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when you (or your end users are) using a
Service, you (and your end users) will not:
- 1. Provide Public Proxy Services that could result in the blocking of ATCLOUD IP space or ASN. [Encrypted
Private Proxy are allowed]. The principle of judgment: we received IP SPAM warming from other
networks, at the same time, the Uplink and the Downlink Traffic was equal.
- 2. Use this service to build VPN tunnel(Include, but are not limited to, L2TP, openvpn, PPTP, IPSec,
Cisco Anyconnect) to China.
- 3. Use the Service in connection with unlawful contests, lotteries, or gambling; pyramid schemes, chain
letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- 4. Occupying a large amount of bandwidth continuously for a long time; Use of network acceleration
module with unacceptable configuration ( including but not limited to: FinalSpeed, Unoffical BBR,
etc.); High CPU/Bandwidth usage, I/O usage, and network usage, or in any other way disrupting the performance of other customers;
- 5. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of
privacy and publicity) of others.
- 6. Publish, post, upload, distribute, traffic or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, or otherwise
unlawful content, such as child pornography or virtual child pornography.
- 7. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that
incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to
a race, a religion or a nation.
- 8. Upload, or otherwise make available files that contain images, photographs, software or other
material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as
limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or
control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- 9. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through
the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other
proprietary right of any party.
- 10. Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or
any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's property.
- 11. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know,
cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- 12. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations
or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is
- 13. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
- 14. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service.
- 15. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, except as needed
- 16. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- 17. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- 18. Host TOR exit nodes.
- 19. Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any
directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- 20. Network probing or port scanning tools are only permitted if explicitly authorized by the
destination host and/or network. Unauthorized port scanning, for any reason, is strictly prohibited.
- 21. Utilizing bots for the purpose of repeatedly and/or automatically acquiring merchandise and anything
similar that violates 3rd party ToS that could result in the blocking of ATCLOUD IP space or ASN.
ATCLOUD.NET reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as ATCLOUD.NET deems necessary to satisfy
any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to
remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in ATCLOUD's sole discretion.
ATCLOUD.NET does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Service and,
therefore, ATCLOUD.NET specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions
resulting from your participation in any Service.
In the event any instance uses excessive CPU from activities such as cryptocurrency CPU mining, ATCLOUD.NET
reserves the right to limit the CPU available to your instances in order to maintain a consistent level
of performance on all our nodes. ATCLOUD.NET do not accept long-term occupation of the entire VM allocation
rate if the service type is traffic-limited. ATCLOUD.NET reserves the right to put the restrict on the VM
High Usage Policy
Any usage by Customer that disrupts the overall performance of our server(s) is not permitted. Customer agrees to operate within the ATCLOUD.NET usage parameters, which are as follows:
- 1. High CPU: Customer’s Service cannot burst to 95-100% usage for more than five (5) minutes and cannot average higher than 50% usage within any two (2) hour period. Packages advertised to include dedicated CPU, Services with the high CPU option, and any customized Service plans that include high CPU option may burst to 100% at all times.
- 2. High Load: Customer’s Service cannot have a 15-minute load average higher than the number of full logical cores assigned and cannot have a 1-day load average higher than 70% of the number of full logical cores assigned.
- 3. High I/O: Customer’s Service cannot average more than 80 IOPS within any two (2) hour period, cannot burst above 300MB/s disk write average for more than ten (10) minutes, cannot average more than 300 write operations per second for more than 1 hour, and cannot be above 20% average utilization within any six (6) hour period.
- 4. High Network Usage: Customer’s Service cannot have more than 50,000 conntrack sessions at any given time, and cannot use more than the allocated bandwidth. The network speed cannot exceed 100Mbps for more than half an hour, the traffic above 250Mbps cannot last for more than 15 minutes, or the average traffic cannot exceed 50G per hour.( This network speed restriction only applies to unmetered servers, and limited traffic servers are not subject to this restriction.) Customer understands that the network is shared and utilizing maximum network speed will not always be possible.
ATCLOUD.NET reserves the right to deprioritize,. power down, or suspend Customer’s Service(s) at any time in order to avoid congestion and/or disrupting the performance of other customers, which may directly affect the performance of Customer’s Service.
ATCLOUD.NET has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, ATCLOUD.NET reserves the right to review
materials posted to a Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. ATCLOUD.NET reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Services and the related services
or any portion thereof at any time, with or without notice, for violating this AUP. Your rights and
obligations upon termination of any Service are governed by the Posting Terms of Service. Upon
termination of the Service, your right to use the Service immediately ceases. ATCLOUD.NET shall have no
obligation to maintain any content termination of the Services.
At the first time, we will suspend VM for a week. At the second time, we will terminate VM directly.
NO SPAM; DAMAGES
ATCLOUD.NET will immediately terminate any account which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email. To prevent spam, all services block SMTP port 25 by default. If you need to use it, please submit a ticket.